New York - New York Newspaper
Please click the archive button in Paper Li to see previous editions

Sunday 8 February 2015

Zina Zinchik - FAA TV Contest

Vote Count: 261


Zina Zinchik of West New York, NJ - United States is the second member to progress on to the next stage with her wonderful image titled Entangled.

Zina tells us that, photography became a way for me to communicate with others — to share my visions, my anxieties, my perceptions and my emotions, all at the same time. I created my own visual world I always enjoyed creating beauty where it never existed and I've had a simultaneous desire to invite others into this world.

Entangled - Description:

"Frozen spring" collection was inspired by the arctic vortex visiting New York City this winter. The artistic influence behind this flower imagery stems from my deep appreciation for the simple, the untainted and the unadulterated beauty found in nature and the logistic restrictions influenced by weather. These captured flowers exemplify growth and renewal struggling from under the freezing effects of global warming. Experiments with liquids, flowers and freezing temperatures produced unique works that were captured in photography studio.














































No comments:

Post a Comment