Sunday, 30 November 2014
Message to New York Facebook group
Hello to all the members of the New York Facebook group, below is a message I received from a member of FAA.
You will see in my reply that I state I am going to start posted much smaller images in facebook and started to do so today with images of the Twin Towers posted at between 7 or 8 cm wide.
Please take note of the content of the message, which I have not been able to confirm and possibly consider also posting smaller images in facebook.
------------------------------------------------------------------
Ladi Kirn - 11/29/2014 04:25 AM:
------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi,I just got warning that is worth to consider. It says:
''The new Facebook Terms of Use have been modified to allow the company to sell virtually anything that is uploaded to the service, including all your photos, your identity and your data. Facebook has also explicitly removed the privacy protection from the commercialization rights. This means that any photos uploaded to Facebook may be sold, distributed or otherwise commercialized with no compensation to the photographer.''
Regards
Ladi
------------------------------------------------------------------
Geordie Gardiner - 11/30/2014 06:57 AM:
------------------------------------------------------------------
Thanks for letting me know Ladi,
The images that I post in facebook are never more than 15 cm wide but from now on I will start to post them even smaller so that a good print will not be produced from them.
Thanks again
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment